ModernRussia.com encourages visitors to participate in our online forum and provide solutions-focused commentary and analysis.
- ModernRussia.com is a moderated blog, which means all comments will be reviewed before posting. We also reserve the right to review and remove items already posted for any reason.
- ModernRussia.com aims to have comments deemed suitable for publication posted within 48 hours of receipt.
- Comments should be focused to discussion of the posted topic.
- Comments that are defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or offensive, or use illegal information or material, will not be posted. Comments that make unsupported accusations, or are clearly off-topic, will not be posted.
- It is expected that participants will treat each other, as well as the Government of the Russian Federation and Ketchum, with respect.
- Participating in ModernRussia.com is an individual interaction, not connected to the opinions or policies of any company or organization. Every individual is personally responsible for the content in his or her posts and comments. Do not use your organization’s name to promote any conviction, nor imply opinions of anyone other than yourself.
- By submitting material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material, has received permission from the copyright owner, or that the material is in the public domain. The posting party further warrants and represents that it otherwise has the full and unencumbered right to post such material and that such posting will not infringe any rights or interests of others.
You agree not to use the Websites or Services to:
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws.
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass others;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account, service, or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites or Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age.
You agree to be solely liable for, and indemnify and hold the Russian Federation, Ketchum, their agents and partners harmless from and against, any and all claims, liability and damages arising out of your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any content posted by you. In addition, you may not (and may not authorize another party to): (i) frame or otherwise co-brand the Websites or Services (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Website or Service); or, (ii) use any Website or Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair such Website or Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Website or Service. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that ModernRussia.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site.
Alex graduated in Economics from Russian State Academy of...
Hubertus von Grunberg is the head of ABB, Ltd., Russia.
Löscher has been CEO of Siemens since May 2007. Born in...
Anne de Tinguy is a French historian and political scientist...
Peter Gerendasi is Managing Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers...